The Displacer Plan Maker dynamically creates a plan for a paper displacer allowing the Stirling Engine Hobbyist to quickly create a displacer that closely meets their needs.
Option 1 Printing from Browser(steps for Firefox)
Option 2 Printing for Image software
- Select File>Print Preview
- Click Page Setup
- Change to Landscape
- Make sure it is set to print scaled 100% and Shrink to fit is not checked
- Select Margins & Header/Footer
- Adjust margins and footers down until pictures fit, about .3 inches.
- Click Ok if it looks correct Click Print
- Click the plan and save it to your computer
- Then open saved image with a program that works with DPI image sizing and print landscape